Driver issues, resolution, and code 43.

Hello,

Today I had a problem with the resolution of my screen.
First, the resolution changed from 1980 by 1080 to 1024 by 768.
The first issue is there, I read some posts on the forum to see how to fix the problem, some said to update the graphics card driver.
I followed the posts, but after 5 restarts, the graphics card was still not updated.
Then I looked for other posts and it was written to go to the device manager. In the manager, on the graphics card, there was a caution panel, I looked to see what it said:

Windows has stopped this device because it has problems. (Code 43).

So I tried to remedy it but nothing worked. Above the graphics card, in "Other devices", there was PCI data acquisition and signal processing controller with the error:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
No driver for the device information set or any of its components has been selected.

To find a driver for this device, click on Update driver.
Then Base system device with the same error.
In my PC there is:

I3 6100 3.70 GHz, 4x2 Gb Ram ddr4, GTX 560 Ti and the motherboard: MSI H110M PRO-VD

I thank in advance anyone who can help me solve these problems!!

49 answers

  1. Moderator
    Try an sfc:
    Press Windows + X
    Select --> command prompt (admin) and confirm.
    Type --> sfc /scannow and hit enter

    A system file check will take place.

    --
    The human being is at their best when things are at their worst.
    0
  2. Moderator
    In Advanced ??
    Completely to the right, there should be --> (load default setup)?

    If not, do a Windows repair without data loss.
    --> Repair Windows 10 without data loss

    --
    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
    0
    1. Okay, for now I haven't done anything yet. A new version of the driver was released on the 6th. I will install it and we'll get back to this after the installation: https://prnt.sc/etwgu2
      https://prnt.sc/etwhg7
      0
    2. It's the result after the restart, of course.
      0
  3. Moderator
    At startup, look on the screen for the key for the BIOS.
    It might be F2, etc...?

    --
    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
    0
    1. I go straight into the BIOS, the problem is that I'm looking and there's nothing.
      0
    2. Well, I'm going to try to reset the PC.
      Should we take Windows 7 or 10?
      0
  4. I think I'll try resetting my PC.
    0
    1. Moderator
      Go into the BIOS and load the default settings (load setup default)

      --
      Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
      0
      1. How do I do it?
        0
    2. ------[ AIDA64 Extreme ]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Version AIDA64 v5.80.4000/en
      Test module 4.3.712-x64
      Website https://www.aida64.com/
      Report type Quick report [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Computer DIAMONDARTZ
      User Mana
      Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.14393.969 (Win10 RS1)
      Date 2017-04-01
      Time 17:02

      ------[ Summary ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Computer:
      System type ACPI PC with x64 processor
      Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Home
      System service pack [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Internet Explorer 11.953.14393.0
      Edge 38.14393.0.0
      DirectX DirectX 12.0
      System name DIAMONDARTZ
      User name Mana
      Connection domain [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Date / Time 2017-04-01 / 17:02

      Motherboard:
      Processor type DualCore Intel Core i3-6100, 3700 MHz (37 x 100)
      Motherboard name MSI H110M Pro-VD (MS-7996) (2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR4 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
      Motherboard chipset Intel Sunrise Point H110, Intel Skylake-S
      System memory [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      DIMM1: Crucial CT4G4DFS8213.C8FDR2 4 GB DDR4-2133 DDR4 SDRAM (19-15-15-36 @ 1067 MHz) (18-15-15-36 @ 1067 MHz) (17-15-15-36 @ 1067 MHz) (16-15-15-36 @ 1067 MHz) (15-15-15-36 @ 1067 MHz) (14-14-14-35 @ 1037 MHz) (13-13-13-32 @ 962 MHz) (12-12-12-30 @ 888 MHz) (11-11-11-27 @ 814 MHz) (10-10-10-25 @ 740 MHz) (9-9-9-22 @ 666 MHz)
      DIMM3: Crucial CT4G4DFS8213.C8FDR2 [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      BIOS type AMI (12/15/2016)
      Communication port Communication port (COM1)

      Monitor:
      Video card nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
      3D accelerator nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
      Monitor LG E2251 (Analog) [22" LCD] (201LTBW2Z477)

      Multimedia:
      Audio card nVIDIA HDMI/DP @ nVIDIA GF114 - High Definition Audio Controller
      Audio card nVIDIA HDMI/DP @ nVIDIA GF114 - High Definition Audio Controller
      Audio card nVIDIA HDMI/DP @ nVIDIA GF114 - High Definition Audio Controller
      Audio card nVIDIA HDMI/DP @ nVIDIA GF114 - High Definition Audio Controller
      Audio card Realtek ALC887 @ Intel Sunrise Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller

      Storage:
      IDE controller Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
      Storage controller Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller
      Hard drive Maxtor 7H500F0 (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
      Optical drive Optiarc DVD RW AD-5280S (DVD+R9:12x, DVD-R9:12x, DVD+RW:24x/8x, DVD-RW:24x/6x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW)
      Hard drive status SMART OK

      Partitions:
      C: (NTFS) [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Total size [ TRIAL VERSION ]

      Input:
      Keyboard Standard PS/2 keyboard
      Keyboard PIH keyboard device
      Mouse HID mouse
      Mouse Microsoft PS/2 mouse

      Network:
      Main IP address [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Main MAC address 4C-CC-6A-B0-5F-23
      Network card Kaspersky Security Data Escort Adapter
      Network card LogMeIn Hamachi Virtual Ethernet Adapter
      Network card Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (192. [ TRIAL VERSION ])
      Network card TAP-Windows Adapter V9

      Devices:
      Printer Fax
      Printer Microsoft Print to PDF
      Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
      USB controller Intel Sunrise Point PCH - USB 3.0 xHCI Controller
      USB device USB input device
      USB device USB input device
      USB device USB input device
      USB device USB composite device

      DMI:
      BIOS vendor American Megatrends Inc.
      BIOS version 2.B0
      System manufacturer MSI
      System name MS-7996
      System version 1.0
      System serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      System UUID [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Motherboard manufacturer MSI
      Motherboard name H110M PRO-VD (MS-7996)
      Motherboard version 1.0
      Motherboard serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Chassis manufacturer MSI
      Chassis version 1.0
      Chassis serial number [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Chassis identifier [ TRIAL VERSION ]
      Chassis type Desktop Case

      ------------------------------------------------
      0
      1. Moderator
        To get more info about the configuration:
        Download and install -->> AIDA64 extreme <<--

        For the report, check the example in the tutorial.
        Post the report in your next message.

        --
        Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
        0
        1. re

          I think the problem comes from the Nvidia update that won't install.
          So error code 43 and resolution bug


          ok, and what about the Intel card?

          @+

          --
          the radiation levels are higher at the unemployment office than in Chernobyl
          0


          1. I will try to do it manually through the BIOS to disable it

            ok

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. It's done.
              0
            2. I think the problem comes from the Nvidia update that won't install.
              So, error code 43 and resolution bug.
              0
          2. re

            enable, so I'm doing the Kaneagle installation

            ok, but Kaneagle is asking if you have disabled the Intel card

            Have you disabled the integrated card, that is, the Intel?

            I think only one of the two cards needs to be "active"

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. https://prnt.sc/er3b5h this technique is bugged.
              I'm going to try to do it manually via the BIOS to disable it.
              0
          3. Hello

            How can I know if it is activated?

            In the BIOS, check under "integrated peripherals" if you see it, and whether it is set to "enable/active" or "disable/inactive"

            See you later

            --
            The radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. enable, so I'm doing the installation of kaneagle.
              0
          4. Moderator
            For the motherboard drivers, look --> here
            Have you disabled the integrated card, that is, the Intel?
            If not, install this one --> Intel

            Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
            0
            1. How to know if it is activated?
              0
          5. Moderator
            On the image you already posted --> https://prnt.sc/eoq5u3
            Do you still have the video controller (VGA compatible) as shown?

            --
            Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
            0
            1. Yes, which after reboot is named GTX 560 TI.
              0
          6. Moderator
            Hello,

            Download and install --> 7Zip 64 bits

            Download this driver --> nVidia
            and place it in your documents.

            Right-click on --> 378.92-....exe
            Choose --> 7Zip
            Choose --> extract to "378.92-....\"

            Right-click on Start
            Control Panel
            Programs and Features
            Uninstall everything related to nVidia, display driver, etc...

            Go to Device Manager
            Display adapters
            Right-click on nVidia
            Uninstall (including all drivers)
            Restart the PC.

            Return to Device Manager
            Right-click on the device
            Update driver
            Search for a driver on my computer
            Browse
            Go to your documents
            Go to the unzipped driver folder --> 378.92-....
            Select the folder --> Display driver
            OK, next
            Restart

            --
            Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
            0
            1. The problem persists!
              0
          7. re

            give me the full reference of your PC (brand, model)

            also give me the version of your current BIOS

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder aux liens externes. Si vous avez du texte spécifique que vous souhaitez traduire, veuillez le fournir ici et je serai heureux de vous aider !
              0
          8. re

            Well, I've updated everything, I've rebooted my PC, and on GeForce Experience, it offers me to update the driver even though I previously installed it

            And if you try the update via GeForce Experience, what does it say (already installed/error message etc...)

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. Well, the same thing, the driver is "installed," so I'm being asked to restart, I restart and it's like I haven't installed it at all.
              0


          9. Well, I updated everything, but I just noticed that after updating the graphics card on GeForce Experience and then restarting my PC, the update is requested again on GeForce Experience, even though I did update it!

            What happens when you try/do the update via GeForce Experience (error message?)

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
            0
            1. Well, I updated everything, I restarted my PC, and on GeForce Experience, it's offering me to update the driver even though I installed it earlier.
              0
          • 1
          • 2
          • 3