Base System Device Driver

Solved
Hello,
I have an HP PC. After formatting and reinstalling the new system, when I access the Device Manager, I find that 4 devices are missing drivers. The first is an unknown device, and the other 3 are Base System Devices. After searching the HP website and forums, I found out that it's the Ricoh xD-Picture Card Host Controller, but I admit that I can't get them installed. I need your help to resolve this ongoing issue.
Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Configuration: Windows / Firefox 51.0

13 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    What is the exact model of this HP PC?

    Which version of Windows is installed?

    Identification numbers of the mentioned devices?

    https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/35597-trouver-le-numero-d-identification-d-un-peripherique
    1
    1. HP dv7 PC Windows Premium 64bit
      0
    2. je voulais dire Windows 7 Édition Premium
      0
    3. Excuse me, but I didn't understand anything; when I click on properties, it's empty, there is only basic system device.
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello,

    If it's indeed a Ricoh, try this one --> Memory Stick

    Right-click on the driver --> sp46999.exe
    Choose --> extract all

    Go to the created driver folder --> sp46999
    Run setup.exe



    --
    The human being is at its best when things are at their worst
    0
    1. Merci beaucoup
      j'ai extrait et exécuté, redémarré le PC mais ça n'a pas marché, il n'a pas installé les pilotes.
      0
  3. Moderator
    So you need the identification numbers as Destrio5 requested

    Go back to Device Manager
    Right-click on a basic system device
    Properties
    Details tab
    Select the hardware identification number
    It's a number that should look like this for example:
    --> PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS.......
    If needed, look --> here
    Post the number in your next message.

    Do the same with the other devices.
    The human being is at their best when things are at their worst.
    1
    1. Hello:
      Thank you for your reply
      Here is what I found
      1-Unknown device: ACPI\ENE0100

      2nd, 3rd and 4th base system device: Base system device value is empty at the bottom
      0
  4. Moderator


    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
    1
    1. Yesterday I installed CardReader_Jmicron, the 3 drivers started to install but the installation failed with a red cross.
      0
      1. I found it was on the device description:

        PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&SUBSYS_3624103C&REV_00
        PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&SUBSYS_3624103C
        PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&CC_088000
        PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&CC_0880
        0
        1. Moderator
          Finally, it's not a Ricoh!

          Try this one --> Jmicron

          Right-click on the driver --> sp58603.exe
          Choose --> extract all
          Go to the created driver folder --> sp58603
          Run setup.exe



          The human being is at its best when things are at their worst.
          1
          1. Super, merci Boucau, ça a fonctionné pour les 3 périphériques. Il me reste le périphérique inconnu.
            0
        2. Moderator
          Try this driver --> ENE CIR

          --
          Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
          1
          1. Unknown device:
            I don't know what it is or what it's used for
            Model number:
            ACPI\ENE0100
            • ENE0100
            0
            1. Moderator
              Does it work or not with the ENE CIR driver?

              --
              Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
              1
              1. I'm sorry I wasn't in front of the PC. Yes, the driver has been installed all in order.
                Thank you very much for the time you spent with me, honestly, great. Thank you again, have a very nice afternoon.
                0
            2. Ça a marché tout et dans l'ordre
              Merci beaucoup du temps que tu as pris avec moi pour résoudre ce problème, tu es super
              Très bonne après-midi
              0
              1. Honestly, you're a genius in computer science. When I went to install the program, I saw that it was the same one that was installed before the formatting.
                Well done.
                0
                1. Moderator
                  Happy for you.
                  Good evening.

                  --
                  The human being is at its best when things are at their worst.
                  0
                  1. Merci à toi aussi.
                    0