Under Excel Sheet
Hello,
I would like to create sub-sheets in Excel: I already have quite a few sheets each containing names of people sorted by establishment. I would like to create several sub-sheets for each of these sheets. These sub-sheets would reorganize the people by department, one sub-sheet per department.
Is this possible in Excel?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0
I would like to create sub-sheets in Excel: I already have quite a few sheets each containing names of people sorted by establishment. I would like to create several sub-sheets for each of these sheets. These sub-sheets would reorganize the people by department, one sub-sheet per department.
Is this possible in Excel?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0
2 answers
-
ContributorExcel is not Access: it is not a database management system.
The concept of a sub-sheet (or sub-table) does not exist in Excel. It can be (partially) replicated with functions like LOOKUP()
The best approach is to put all your data in a single sheet and create pivot tables/reports to analyze this data.
--
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...