Error 1024

Hello everyone, I'm reaching out because I need your help to understand what "Error 1024, contact your provider" means.
This is what I see when I open the PC. In fact, I had to reinstall Windows and all the other programs, and
the entire installation is working fine. I'm not worried because, as I said, everything is going well. Thank you all!
Configuration: XP Home.

4 answers

  1. Good evening jacck35,

    Error 1024 means hardware error... but it doesn't specify which one, or why.
    You'd better check the event log...
    Note the time it occurs.

    See you later
    --
    Lulu
    0
    1. Hi Lulu, I can't find any information on this subject, no time
      to check either. I will look again and sooner or later if I find something? Thank you very much.
      1
      1. Bonjour, j'ai des problèmes avec Skype, ça me dit erreur concernant 1024 65635. S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi à reprendre Skype.
        0
        1. L'erreur est arrivée 2 jours passés me disant erreur 1024 65635, s'il vous plaît dites-moi quoi faire pour reprendre Skype ou bien vous parler par téléphone ou par mail, merci.
          0