Excel - Page numbering multiple sheets
Solved
Hello,
I would like to print an Excel file containing about 15 sheets.
I would like to number the pages.
So I inserted "Page &[Page]" on each sheet in the page layout.
However, on each new sheet, the numbering starts again at "Page 1".
Now, I would like the first page of the second sheet to be a continuation of the last page of the first sheet (complicated! lol)
Is it possible to have continuous page numbering across the sheets?
Thank you for your help.
I would like to print an Excel file containing about 15 sheets.
I would like to number the pages.
So I inserted "Page &[Page]" on each sheet in the page layout.
However, on each new sheet, the numbering starts again at "Page 1".
Now, I would like the first page of the second sheet to be a continuation of the last page of the first sheet (complicated! lol)
Is it possible to have continuous page numbering across the sheets?
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11
6 answers
-
Otherwise, I found something pretty good (shows that searching pays off)
You select all your sheets, go to page layout, type Page &[Page], and you print... it works...
That's the only method I've found.
See you later!-
-
-
Contributor@CH-ABThat's really curious! And even unique...
-