Openoffice problem

Good evening,

I just changed the UC to have Windows 11. I entered OpenOffice 4 AS F. I can edit the spreadsheets but not the texts.

Thank you for your help and have a good evening.

Xavier

6 answers

  1. thank you for your response, I didn’t succeed because I don’t know how to restart OpenOffice

    0
    1. Hello,

      Try the user purge
      - Quit OpenOffice
      - Press the Windows key (the small flag) while holding the R key
      - Type %appdata% > OK
      - Find the OpenOffice folder and rename it OldOpenOffice
      - Restart OpenOffice


      MBP + macOS Tahoe
      OpenOffice, LibreOffice

      0
      1. I redid it with your source, it's the same

        0
        1. Hello,

          thank you for your reply, which I find by logging into the site, whereas usually I receive an email. I do have this version.

          I will try with your source.

          Thank you, thank you,


          Xavier

          0