Mfc140u.dll is missing
Solved
Hello,
I installed Lightroom on my PC, but when I try to launch the software, an error message says that "mfc140u.dll" is missing.
After consulting several sites, I tried to install this file, but once I did, another message said that the installation cannot proceed because there is no application associated with mfc140u.dll.
Do you have a solution? I don't know what to do anymore, and I am not an expert in IT.
Thank you.
I installed Lightroom on my PC, but when I try to launch the software, an error message says that "mfc140u.dll" is missing.
After consulting several sites, I tried to install this file, but once I did, another message said that the installation cannot proceed because there is no application associated with mfc140u.dll.
Do you have a solution? I don't know what to do anymore, and I am not an expert in IT.
Thank you.
3 answers
-
re
It worked, thank you!
No problem for the help :)
If everything is okay for you, you can mark your topic as resolved --> click here
Thank you
@+
--
The radiation level is higher at Pôle Emploi than at Chernobyl.