Call forwarding blocked on iPhone

Solved

Hello,

A relative of mine was abroad and enabled call forwarding to me, but I can’t disable it on the iPhone — call forwarding keeps looping. I tried entering the numbers on the keypad but it shows errors and failures. I checked with the operator, nothing on their side. I really need help, thank you.


4 answers

  1. Hello,

    A restart of the device does not resolve the issue?

    Otherwise, you can try a reset without content deletion

    0
    1. Hello,

      Reset the network settings or a full reset?

      Thank you

      0
    2. @Helpporfavor

      Hello to both of you,

      Did you read the explanations in the iPhone User Guide provided by spiralio whom I greet. Everything is explained there.

      0
  2. Hello Helporfavor, hello Panth33ra,

    Try resetting the network settings first.

    As stated in the guide:

    If you want to save your settings, back up the iPhone before resetting it. For example, if you’re trying to fix a problem but the reset doesn’t solve it, you’ll be able to restore your previous settings from a backup.
    0
    1. Hello,

      I tested both tips and it doesn’t work.

      Thanks

      0
    2. @Helpporfavor

      Try forcing the network to 2G or 3G.

      Older management codes like ##002# work better on classic cellular frequencies.

      Go to Settings > Cellular Network > Options > Voice & Data. Temporarily switch to 3G or 2G (if available).

      Test the code ##002# again

      0
    3. @spiralio

      I can only put at least 4G

      0
  3. Without conviction, try a full reset.

    Otherwise, you can reach out to the Apple community

    0
    1. Hello,

      Following a tinkering, I managed to fix the problem. I connected to my mobile operator, so Free in my case, then there is the call forwarding option; even if it is disabled, enable it there and then disable it again, and it should work.

      Thank you all

      0
      1. Thank you for the feedback

        1
      2. Hello,

        Apple is rolling out a lot of updates right now.

        I have the iPhone 17 Pro and the 15 Plus, so please make them as well.

        The latest is 26.6.2.

        Keep up the good work and see you on CCM.

        0