PC boot problem, Aorus logo stuck.

Hello, I changed the motherboard of my PC and upon startup, I have the BIOS menu but can't start Windows; only the Aorus logo appears.

8 answers

  1. Hello, have you solved your problem because I'm having the same issue, thanks.
    0
    1. Hello

      Is the PC running W10?

      If so, when changing the motherboard, you need to reinstall W10 on the HDD/SSD

      You will also need a new license/validation key if the PC is OEM version, as it is registered with the motherboard

      See you

      --
      The radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl.
      0
      1. I thank you for your response, but I already installed Windows yesterday and this morning I turn on the PC and boom Aorus logo on the screen. I can access the BIOS, but I don’t touch too much because I am a beginner and I can’t find anything about this on the internet.
        0
    2. re

      Is W10 activated?

      When you installed W10, did you encounter any issues? Error messages, etc...?

      Is the HDD/SSD set as "first boot/1st at startup?

      Did you format the HDD/SSD before reinstalling W10?

      @+

      --
      The radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl.
      0
      1. Yes, I formatted the disks and I don't have an error message. How do you see if Windows is activated? First, it shows 'Windows Boot Manager'.
        0
    3. re

      how do you see if Windows is activated

      you know if you have entered an activation key or not...

      First, get rid of the marked Windows boot manager

      it's good

      post 1 photo of BIOS --> Boot tab via Cjoint --> click here

      @+

      0
    4. re

      I don't need the key and it worked yesterday, I navigated on my PC normally

      After the motherboard change, you must not have entered a license key?

      @+

      --
      The radiation levels are higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl.
      0
      1. Hello, it also activates automatically with the Microsoft account.

        In version 1607 or later versions of Windows 10, it is essential to link your Microsoft account to the Windows 10 digital license on your device. Once your Microsoft account is linked to the digital license, you can reactivate Windows using the Activation Troubleshooter whenever you make a major hardware change.

        First, check if your Microsoft account (What is a Microsoft account?) is linked to your Windows 10 digital license. To find out, select the Start button, then Settings > Update & Security, and finally Activation. The activation status message will indicate if your account is linked.
        0
      2. @cristaliHi, I understand your message but I'm stuck on the Aorus logo; I can only enter the BIOS, that's all.
        0
      3. @Jordan1311You may try unplugging your motherboard or processor or other components and reconnecting them to see if it makes a difference.
        0
      4. @cristaliI just did it and nothing.
        0
      5. @Jordan1311stuck BIOS key or defective keyboard?
        0
    5. No, I clicked on "I don't have a key," and then I was able to access my PC after installing Windows.
      0
      1. re

        ok, and now it gets stuck on the BIOS at startup

        PS: I remember that on older versions of W10, the display was not "complete" if W10 was not activated

        I think you need to invest in a license key and reinstall W10

        Check this page for the license key --> click here

        PS: make sure to choose the license key corresponding to your version of W10 (home/pro)

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. The problem is that I only have access to the BIOS, so how do I put in a USB key? You saw the photo in the link I sent you, everything looks normal?
          0
      2. re

        Yes, for me the HDD is indeed set as First Boot, see if it makes a difference by selecting option No. 3



        PS: once you have created the W10 USB key, you will boot the PC using the Boot options according to the brand of the PC or the motherboard --> click here

        From what I know, you can change all the hardware of your PC without needing a new license key, except for the motherboard because the key is registered in the motherboard and goes with everything that is installed in the PC

        Also, check this page for generic keys --> https://www.malekal.com/cle-produit-windows/

        PS: you will still have to invest in a new license key

        If you have any questions...

        @+

        --
        The radiation level is higher at Pôle Emploi than at Chernobyl.
        0