TV TCL Smart TV / Android

Hello,

My TCL TV is working properly except that the Smart TV/Android menu, which allows access to all the apps (Netflix, Disney, YouTube, etc.), goes black when I go to it.
Do you have any idea where the problem might be?

Thank you for your valuable help ????

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    You can try resetting it, for example.

    --
    In any case, it seems that the neurons are on the verge of extinction...!
    0
    1. hello
      on mine, I shouldn't click directly on the channels that appear
      for Netflix, Disney, etc., I have to go through the channels in the Android submenu.
      I have the Free bouquet, I watch TV via ADSL
      so for example, when I turn on the TV, I have to choose Freebox TV, TNT, Canal... and in this menu I have Netflix, Disney, etc.
      but I also have an Android menu and its applications, and in this submenu it works particularly for Disney, which doesn't work on the big connected 4K TV but not Android (neither the TV nor the TV player)
      0