Error 429
Solved
Hello,
For the past few days, I have been unable to access the website "etsy", and here is the message displayed:
This page is not working
If the problem persists, contact the website owner.
HTTP ERROR 429
I have deleted the cookies, cleaned up the computer but there’s no change ... what should I do?
Thank you for your responses.
For the past few days, I have been unable to access the website "etsy", and here is the message displayed:
This page is not working
If the problem persists, contact the website owner.
HTTP ERROR 429
I have deleted the cookies, cleaned up the computer but there’s no change ... what should I do?
Thank you for your responses.
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
A 429 error means that you have made too many connection attempts on the site...
So you must be blocked... If your requests were legitimate, consider contacting the site to have them unblock you....
--
My mission is to kill time and his is to kill me in turn.
We are perfectly comfortable among assassins. (E.Cioran) -
Hello,
For my part, this site works correctly with the Firefox browser on my PC.
https://www.etsy.com/fr/
https://developer.mozilla.org/fr/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/429
Otherwise:
https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/utilitaires/19335-resetbrowser/
https://www.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/new/
-
-
@oceane2855Yes, it's more than likely...
-
@MPMP10however, contacting them is going to be difficult since the message appears on all pages...
-
@oceane2855With Firefox, what does it give?
-
@MPMP10worse, blank page not even a message
-
-
I contacted them, I think it's good for now, it's working again, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me!