Error 400 Bad Request

Solved
Hello,

Since I updated Google Chrome, my Gmail tab regularly shows a 400 bad request error. I clear my browsing data but it doesn't work; it comes back after a while.

Does anyone have a lasting solution?

I should specify that Chrome is not my default browser.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.57

8 answers

  1. Hello
    Same problem with "bad request error 400" when redirecting to certain sites and Google Chrome, under Windows 8.1, as the browser. I'm not a tech expert but I finally solved this issue after long, unsuccessful attempts, like accepting all cookies, clearing histories, etc. What worked in my case is:
    on the page where "error 400, etc..." appears, click on the logo representing a cornered blank page, at the top left in the address bar ("Show site info"),
    a page with info then opens with a "permissions" tab and a "connections" tab
    in "permissions": "show cookies and site data"
    click on "trade-trouble" (or something like that) and on "block" then refresh the page... and there you go....
    20
    1. Thank you very much! It's an excellent solution! I had this bad request issue with Le Bon Coin and I resolved it by applying this solution.
      1
    2. A big thank you to Florevar, I had the same problem as Heloise92.
      Simple and effective method, XD
      0
    3. Indeed, by disabling all cookies, everything works normally again. I hope it will last for a long time. Thank you for the information, Florevar.
      0