Difficulty opening applications

Solved
Hello,
I have major difficulties opening applications even though the previous ones have been erased. Is this the end of the road for my iPad 2 or are there any steps I can take to keep it going a little longer?
Thank you for your help.

Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    If you are unable to open applications or they keep closing on their own, try the following steps:
    • Close and reopen the application;
    • Restart your iPad;
    • Uninstall and reinstall the application.

    --
    Best regards, ☆ HelpiOS
    We do our best to assist you.
    1
    1. Sorry, but it's not just one application that's causing the problem; it's all applications, including the email inbox. The applications only open after 5 or 6 attempts to manipulate them. Isn't there another way to proceed to avoid encountering this issue?
      0
    2. Moderator
      As suggested by @Egsy, make sure that your iPad and the apps are up to date.

      If they are, you will need to back up your data to iTunes and then restore your iPad. Restoring from iTunes will reinstall a new copy of the iOS software, which should fix the issue you are experiencing.

      To back up your data, refer to this support page. Once your iPad is restored, you can restore your backup by following these instructions.
      0
    3. Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I believe I won't have a choice. I will have to go through restoration from iTunes hoping that it won't be too complicated for me.
      0
    4. Moderator
      Don't forget to create a backup of your data before the restoration.
      0