Chrome process using 90% CPU on W10

Solved
Hello

For the past few days, I have about ten "Google Chrome" processes using over 90% of my CPU usage. And this happens even when I am not using this browser.

I ran a scan with FRST and I am sharing the 3 generated reports below:

https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=FRST_20181226_m9k8i7o10y5
https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20181226_z8v13s8c14n13
https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20181226_x10v14n11g15x12

Can you help me because I can hardly do anything as my CPU is solely used by "Google Chrome"

Thank you in advance.

Merry Christmas.

Best regards.

10 answers

  1. Hello

    Thank you for your response, but I actually use 3 browsers: Mozilla, Chrome, and Opera... And I definitely do not want to remove Chrome...

    Have a nice evening.
    Best regards.
    0
    1. Re...

      Why a response like yours?

      I can't understand your reaction...

      I want to keep CHROME because I have a lot of saved pages and other things...

      I'm asking if there's a possible solution without having to delete this browser or restore it since I no longer know when this event occurred...

      Thank you for respecting my request..

      Have a good evening.

      Sincerely
      0
      1. Moderator
        Hi,

        Your problem comes from the fact that you have infected your computer.
        A scheduled task launches Chrome on a site with a miner.
        This uses the browser to mine virtual currencies and therefore uses your processor for calculations.
        Principle of Crypto-Jacking, see: https://www.malekal.com/web-miner-javascript/

        ~~

        If you have installed CCleaner, you can uninstall it, it is useless.

        ~~

        Here is the correction to be made with FRST. You can refer to this explanatory note with screenshots.

        Open Notepad: Windows Key + R,
        In the "Run" field, type notepad and hit OK.
        Copy/Paste the following into it:

        CreateRestorePoint:
        S2 WsAppService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\WAF\2.4.3.237\WsAppService.exe [495720 2018-07-04] (Wondershare)
        S3 WsDrvInst; C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\TunesGo\DriverInstall.exe [X]
        S3 Apowersoft_AudioDevice; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Apowersoft_AudioDevice.sys [31920 2015-03-01] (Wondershare)
        2018-12-17 11:24 - 2018-12-17 11:24 - 000000000 ____D C:\Users\Domicile\Documents\Wondershare TunesGo
        2018-12-17 11:21 - 2018-12-17 11:35 - 000000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare
        2018-12-17 11:35 - 2017-05-28 23:40 - 000000000 ____D C:\Users\Domicile\AppData\Roaming\Wondershare
        2018-12-17 11:22 - 2017-05-28 23:41 - 000000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\wondershare
        2018-12-17 11:22 - 2017-05-28 23:38 - 000000000 ____D C:\Users\Public\Documents\Wondershare
        Task: {529138BE-71E9-42E8-BC88-21E503DE1955} - System32\Tasks\BlueStacksHelper => "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-data-dir=DIR --mute-audio hxxps://gamerksk.blogspot.com/
        Task: {F01B598D-C009-4FCC-96C7-A8E7816B04E2} - System32\Tasks\ASUS USB Charger Plus => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-data-dir=DIR --mute-audio hxxps://gamerksk.blogspot.com/
        Hosts:
        EmptyTemp:
        RemoveProxy:
        Reboot:


        Once the text is pasted into Notepad,
        Go to the "File" menu and then "Save As",
        On the left, navigate to the Desktop,
        In the bottom field, file name enter: fixlist.txt
        Click on "Save", this will create fixlist.txt on the Desktop.

        Restart FRST and click on the "Fix" button
        A restart may be necessary (not required)
        A text file will appear, copy/paste the content here in a new message.

        Restart the computer.

        0
        1. Good evening Malekal_morte-

          Thank you for all these clarifications and your solution to my problem.

          I am attaching the report after the fix:

          https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20181226_m8e6d6z6e5

          For now, everything seems to be working normally.

          I will get back to you if necessary.

          In any case, thank you for your kindness and your skills... Awesome!

          Have a good evening.

          Merry Christmas!

          Best regards.
          0
          1. Good evening Malekal

            Unfortunately, I still have the same problem...

            I have done another scan with FRST and here are the 3 new reports:

            https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=FRST_20181226_y11s13l10v5o5
            https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20181226_m7m13v6s12o12
            https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20181226_w8n9e5w14c6

            I hope you will find a solution to my problem.

            Thank you very much for everything.

            Have a good evening.
            Best regards.
            0
            1. Moderator
              yes, there are still some things I forgot,

              Here is the correction to be made with FRST. You can use this explanatory note with screenshots for help.

              Open Notepad: Windows key + R,
              In the "Run" field, type notepad and OK.
              Copy/Paste the following into it:

              CreateRestorePoint:
              Task: {6B3DE5F5-A5C9-4438-8D49-035C4368F56E} - System32\Tasks\ASUS Live Update1 => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" localtask.bid
              Task: {F8E7830B-5254-48A9-9EC3-DE4765D7E3E3} - System32\Tasks\ASUS Live Update2 => "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" localtask.bid
              Hosts:
              EmptyTemp:
              RemoveProxy:
              Reboot:


              Once the text is pasted into Notepad,
              Go to the "File" menu and then "Save As",
              On the left, select Desktop,
              In the bottom field, for file name enter: fixlist.txt
              Click "Save", this will create fixlist.txt on your Desktop.

              Restart FRST and click the "Fix" button
              A restart may be necessary (not mandatory)
              A text file will appear, copy/paste the content here in a new message.

              Restart the computer.
              0
          2. Good evening Malekal_morte-

            Thank you for your response.

            I followed the indicated steps... When I then launch FRST and click on FIX... After the restoration point and the execution of the fix, a window opens with the following message:

            Autolt Error
            Line 18821 (File "C:\Users\Domicile\Desktop\FRST64-.exe"):
            Error: Variable used without being declared.

            To close the window, I click on OK and the FRST software also closes. Therefore, I am unable to apply this new fix.

            If you could help me once again...

            Thank you.
            Best regards.
            0
            1. Moderator
              Apparently it's a bug with FRST.
              Delete it and redownload it.
              0
          3. Good evening Malekal_morte-

            Thank you for your reply.

            I have downloaded FRST64 three times from the sites "CCM/nicolascoolman/malekal.com" and still have the same problem. A window opens with this message and therefore I cannot apply your fix... For your information, this message appears just after creating a restore point... And when it says "the correction is in progress...".

            What a hassle...

            Thank you for your kindness and availability.

            Have a nice evening.
            Best regards.
            0
            1. Moderator
              Try to start in safe mode:

              If it still doesn’t work, use autoruns.
              Tutorial: https://www.malekal.com/autoruns/
              Go to the Taskschduler tab
              look for the lines that look like:
              Task: {6B3DE5F5-A5C9-4438-8D49-035C4368F56E} - System32\Tasks\ASUS Live Update1 => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" localtask.bid
              Task: {F8E7830B-5254-48A9-9EC3-DE4765D7E3E3} - System32\Tasks\ASUS Live Update2 => "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" localtask.bid


              Basically the one that launches chrome on this site localtask.bid
              and uncheck them.
              0
          4. Hello Malekal_morte-

            Sorry for not replying sooner, but I've been testing from my PC.

            Everything seems to be working normally. I still have some (5) "Google Chrome" processes, but they are using zero CPU...

            I think my problem is finally resolved thanks to you.

            Thank you so much for your kindness and expertise.

            I wish you a great end of the year.

            You are amazing!

            Thank you and thank you.

            Best regards.
            0
            1. Moderator
              Glad to hear it!

              It's normal to have multiple Chrome processes =)

              Happy holidays!
              0
          5. Contributor
            hi RAPIDO13

            if you are using Mozilla Firefox, uninstall Google Chrome with >>> free CCleaner <<<

            see you
            --
            no links on English web pages, I'm already flying enough by myself
            -1
            1. Contributor
              to be able to use "µTorrent"
              ??????
              for infections, it's very good
              --
              no link on the web page in English, I'm already stealing enough on my own
              -1