Invisible workspace

Hello,
I am on macOS High Sierra and InDesign CC 2018. The workspace is completely invisible, only the menus (File, Edit, Page, etc.) at the top are visible. I have tried all the options in the Window and View menus, but I can't see my document.

Can you help me?

Thank you

Configuration: Macintosh / Chrome 66.0.3359.181

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    like in Photoshop:

    tab: to show/hide tools and palettes
    shift + tab: to show/hide palettes only
    window > workspace: to create / modify / retrieve a workspace
    0
    1. Thank you for the response, but I have already performed this action many times and it doesn't work. I believe it is a bug. I'm not sure to what extent High Sierra is responsible, but I've heard that InDesign can be unstable with High Sierra.
      0
  2. Hello, I have exactly the same issue "I am on macOS High Sierra and InDesign CC 2018. The workspace is completely invisible, only the menus (File, Edit, Page, etc.) at the top are visible. I have tried all options in the Window and View menus but can't see my document."
    Have you found a solution? I have checked everything seems fine for the required configuration, thank you for your help.
    0