Windows Defender Security Center
Solved
Hello,
For several days now, my Security Center Windows Defender icon has been showing an exclamation mark (Recommended Actions) and when I open the Security Center Windows Defender I don’t see any errors (no action required). I also noticed that it indicates on the homepage that I am using another antivirus service while this is false (the control panel clearly states that it is Windows Defender) and the Windows Defender Security Center too, but on the homepage, it says otherwise.
Best regards,
capthor
For several days now, my Security Center Windows Defender icon has been showing an exclamation mark (Recommended Actions) and when I open the Security Center Windows Defender I don’t see any errors (no action required). I also noticed that it indicates on the homepage that I am using another antivirus service while this is false (the control panel clearly states that it is Windows Defender) and the Windows Defender Security Center too, but on the homepage, it says otherwise.
Best regards,
capthor