Error message: security consistently stops.

Solved/Closed
-  
Hello,
I have a message that keeps popping up for several hours, telling me that the security system is systematically stopping regarding the Miu
No matter what I do, the message pops up every 15 seconds...
What should I do?

36 answers

  1. Update March 2021:

    I just solved my problem by going to the Play Store, searching for Google Chrome, and updating it. For me, everything is resolved, good luck!

    Also see this:
    https://www.presse-citron.net/vos-applis-android-crashent-depuis-ce-matin-voici-comment-y-remedier/

    And:
    https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37146605-applications-se-ferment-toutes-seules#1
    290
    1. Hey, I have the same phone as you and I just managed to do it by going to the Play Store, Google Chrome, updates... And it works perfectly! Good luck!
      0
    2. Make all the updates in the Play Store
      It worked for me
      0
    3. @MelissaFinally, I've updated all the apps and restarted, and it's finally working!!
      0
    4. @MelissaIt indeed works!
      Thank you very much, I had the same problem as... everyone else!
      0
    5. I just found the solution and it worked. You need to go to applications, type Webview, and uninstall the updates. It worked right away.
      0