Huawei switch configuration
Hello,
As part of my studies, I need to configure 3 Huawei S5700 switches, the first will serve as a collector and have a 4*10G card, and the other two will serve as distribution. Who can help me?
As part of my studies, I need to configure 3 Huawei S5700 switches, the first will serve as a collector and have a 4*10G card, and the other two will serve as distribution. Who can help me?
2 answers
-
OK,
I don't see at all what you want to do ...
routing?
If that's the case, your numbering plan doesn't work.
You have 2 routing interfaces in the same IP network, impossible.
Then, you mention address 253 which is not configured apparently.
--
and ... There you go!-
-
@kodjviYou need to create several IP networks if you want to do routing.
A real numbering plan.
Without defining the overall architecture, you won't achieve anything useful, except playing with switches.
These switches still require proper training to master and build real things.
You don't have any in real life, what are you playing with, a simulator?
Afterwards,
you are not obligated to do routing. -
-
@kodjviDo you have at least one?
After that,
we can help with a blockage, but we're not here to do all your work for you.
Why are you being asked to do this without training and without the machines? -
@brupala"Okay, I understand; it works... "Why are you being asked to do this without training and without the machines?" that's what makes it complicated... but I will try to do my best... Thank you!!"
-