Connection problem or invalid IHM code.

Solved
Hi everyone, I've had a Huawei P8 Lite 2017 for days and I can't check my credits or make calls. When I try to make a call, it doesn't go through and displays "connection problem or invalid IHM code."
I need help please.

2 answers

  1. Hi,

    This is simply due to a misconfiguration of your smartphone.

    To solve the problem, just go into mobile data settings, and instead of 4G only, select 4G/3G/2G automatic.
    154
    1. Thank you papounet17000, I just changed from 4G/3G/2G to 3G/2G because it was already set to 4G/3G/2G, still the same except that it's now gone to emergency calls.
      0
    2. @Marcus567You can try a factory reset of the device.
      Generally, it resolves quite a few issues.
      -6
    3. It's true as well. Thank you very much % I will try.
      0
    4. Hello, after resetting it's still the same, the SIM shows up but there's still the same issue "connection problem or invalid IHM code." Are there no other solutions you can suggest?
      1
    5. @Marcus567You will need to go see your operator or the store where you bought the smartphone.
      0