Location de vacances

Résolu
Tisabeille Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 janvier 2016 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2016 - 27 janv. 2016 à 16:07
Tisabeille Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 janvier 2016 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2016 - 27 janv. 2016 à 17:16
Bonjour,
J'ai reçu une demande de location qui dit ceci :

Hello,

I need to make a reservation at your place for 3 persons going on vacation for 1 week starting from 5th till 12th March 2016. I need to know your rates per night and the sum total for 7 days period so we can arrange for payment. If you do not have availability at the time requested, Kindly let me know when you can conveniently accommodate 3 adults. A quick response would be appreciated.

Regards,
Matt.

19 Herschel Crescent,
Oxford.
OX4 3TS,
United Kingdom.

J'ai répondu à cette demande qui me paraissais être conforme et je vous livre la réponse que j'ai reçu ce jour :

Hello,

Thanks for your offer. I have just concluded arrangements with the visitors for the trip to your place for that period. However, A Certified Bank Cheque for £ 3, 140 was issued by the sponsors to cover the cost of accommodation and transport for 5 people who were initially meant to be part of this trip, but due to some circumstances, only 3 people are now coming.

I have been instructed to send you the cheque since the sponsors prefers the name of the accommodation provider on the cheque. You will deduct the cost of hosting and keep the balance of the money for the guests. I will provide you with details on how to use the balance. Kindly provide the information below to send you the cheque.

1, YOUR FULL NAME (AS IT SHOULD APPEAR ON THE CHEQUE)
2, YOUR ADDRESS / POSTCODE and
3, YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

Do you have any car hire arrangement? I await the required information so the cheque can be posted to you immediately.

Regards,
Matt.

A cette lecture je pense que c'est une arnaque, qu'en pensez-vous ?
Merci d'avance de votre avis
Tisabeille

1 réponse

bendrop Messages postés 12489 Date d'inscription jeudi 30 juin 2005 Statut Contributeur Dernière intervention 6 mai 2024 8 232
Modifié par bendrop le 27/01/2016 à 16:34
Bonjour,

Arnaque confirmée.
et puis chèque en anglais c'est check.

Cdlt.
Tisabeille Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription mercredi 27 janvier 2016 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 27 janvier 2016
27 janv. 2016 à 17:16
Merci beaucoup de votre réponse.
Belle journée.