Comment afficher les parametres dans bios?

Résolu
I bought a new laptop HP 6575us with windows vista (BIOS phoenix). and I prefer to work with XP , I tried many times to instaal XP but in the process to install it when the system try to search for the HD it couldn,t find it. I'm sure that there are some attribute in the bios I have to change their value. But this version of bios doesn't show this attribute. what can I do to see this attribute?
Configuration: Windows XP
Firefox 2.0.0.5

3 réponses

  1. Comment afficher les parametres dans le BIOS
    1
    1. Do you know that you are on a french-speaking forum?
      0
      1. Regardes dans le manuel de ta carte mère, tu dois trouver quelque chose qui s'appelle 'boot device' et changer l'ordre pour mettre le lecteur CD en premier.

        PS: Bonjour, svp, merci tu connais?
        0