[Win10] Bluetooth issue code 43.

Solved
Hello,
I just upgraded to Windows 10 and was surprised not to find the Bluetooth option in the settings, so I went to the Device Manager and finally noticed that there was a panel with an exclamation mark on my Bluetooth device. Then I tried to update the device but it didn’t find anything, so I uninstalled the device and reinstalled it but I keep getting this error code 43.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.130
intel core i5 4210h
nvidia GTX 950m
MSI

2 answers

  1. Thank you for your response, I right-clicked to update the device. I just tested my config.com and I have



    for the network card.
    3
    1. Contributor
      So, on the site ma config.com, when you've done your detection and the list of your hardware appears (like in your photo), go all the way down the page and click on "find drivers" and see if they offer you a driver for your Wireless.!?!?
      0
    2. Sure, thanks, I'll install all of that and then I'll thank you :p
      0
    3. Contributor
      @sebeurAnd if there is no driver, we will go directly to Intel's website to see if there is anything.!!
      0
    4. I installed the Intel driver utility and installed everything, but it didn't work. So I uninstalled the drivers and installed them manually, and it works, thank you!
      0
    5. Contributor
      @sebeurGlad it works then ^^
      Happy browsing ;)
      0