Word Template

Hello,

I'm using Office 2010 and I save a template in my Templates on my C drive, but when I open Word and go to New > My templates, my template doesn't appear... I've tested it on two different computers, one works and the other doesn't. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    of which one works
    Normally, in this case, we look at the differences in configuration between the two to correct the one that does not work.
    You are the only one who can intervene since we do not have access to your workstations.
    --
    Always calm
    Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    0
    1. Contributor
      Good evening

      We can suggest checking the 'User templates' path on the problematic workstation
      - File / Advanced Options / General section => File Locations
      and modifying it if it is incorrect

      The location of the templates is indicated here according to the OS
      https://www.faqword.com/index.php/word/faq-word/environnement/618

      Argitxu
      0