Je fait confiance ou pas ?

Fermé
Shad0w_17x Messages postés 21 Date d'inscription mercredi 15 janvier 2014 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 16 février 2015 - 9 févr. 2015 à 23:22
Shad0w_17x Messages postés 21 Date d'inscription mercredi 15 janvier 2014 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 16 février 2015 - 9 févr. 2015 à 23:43
Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui j'ai reçus un mail d'une certaine jane helms [janehhelms@hotmail.com].
Voici son mail:

Hello My dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail. However, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

Certainly, This is to bring to your notice, here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, Now, i have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,600,000 ( Three Million Six Hundred Thousand united states Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,600,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear, I have made solid arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country or else where. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Note: I do not know how long we gonna remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.
Best regard.
General Jane.
© 2015 Microsoft Conditions Confidentialité et cookies Développeurs Français

Je n'arrive pas a retracé son ip elle est cacher vous pensez que c'est une escroquerie ou spam?

4 réponses

Utilisateur anonyme
9 févr. 2015 à 23:24
Je n'arrive pas a retracer son ip elle est cachée vous pensez que c'est une escroquerie ou spam?

Les deux mon Capitaine ^^

Cdt