Trapped on bazoocam

Solved
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.

5 answers

  1. Security Contributor
    Nothing to fear

    It's just a moocher

    --
    If there is a problem, there is always a solution
    ~~~~~~ Cs ~~~~~~
    2
    1. Security Contributor
      Hello

      Nothing to worry about

      Webcam scam

      --
      If there’s a problem, there is always a solution
      ~~~~~~ Cs ~~~~~~
      0
      1. It must be a robot, nothing more... I suppose.
        0
      2. The guy is inspired by bulldozers, except he’s not looking for cash, he’s way too twisted for that oO
        0
      3. And he can't find us by having our heads?
        0
    2. Yes, her camera was on, we could see it, and yes, the recording was the same.
      0
      1. Do you have any screenshots of what he wrote?

        I think like lilidurhone that it's just a robot, nothing more.
        0
      2. No, we absolutely don’t have any of that; at the moment, we didn’t think to reflect, we just left immediately.. In any case, you reassure us a lot!
        0
      3. Many people in similar stories have had the same trick, and as a result, it's a scam, meant to put you in a panic.
        0
      4. Yeah, but usually he asks to send codes to a specific number, and this time it was really something for him. I don't know if you see what I mean.
        0
      5. Me too
        0
    3. I don't know anyone who would show their breasts for free to a stranger...
      0
      1. There were two of them, you're just out of luck, that's all ^^
        0
      2. Oh no, bad luck...!
        0
    4. You should never have accepted his perverse demands in the first place. Also, know that there is a lot of truth, but also a lot of nonsense to instill fear and feel superior. The threats are not always justified. Be more reasonable next time.

      0
      1. 9 years later!

        0