Still having issues with MAILER-DAEMON@laposte.net

Hello,

following the request made on the website Comment ça marche, regarding messages received in my inbox about "Mail Delivery System" <MAILER-DAEMON@laposte.net> and having changed my password as you advised, I am reaching out to you because I am still receiving these messages:

We are sorry to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more of its recipients.
This is an automatic message generated by the server mwinf8506-out.laposte.net.
Please do not reply to it.

This is the mail system at host mwinf8506-out.laposte.net.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients.

The mail system

<Email address removed Modération CCM>: delivery to host otmail.com[65.55.39.10] timed out

coming from this address, "Mail Delivery System" <MAILER-DAEMON@laposte.net>

If you could help me, that would be great because it is very annoying to stay polite! Thank you in advance,

best regards

André

Configuration: Mac OS X (10.9.1) / Safari 7.0.1

4 answers

  1. Hi

    You could have continued the conversation on the same topic, it would have been easier to follow....

    ( https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-29697283-probleme-de-mailer-daemon-urgent#p29701209 )

    Since changing the password is not enough, it is highly likely that your PC is infected.

    Run a scan with MBAM (up to date) ....

    I will ask the moderators to move the topic to Virus/security so that a security contributor can assist you.

    See you

    --
    -----------
    He who knows he doesn't know knows more than he who doesn't know he knows...
    0
    1. Hello,

      sorry, I forgot that I had gone into the virus section!
      0
      1. However, just for your information, I am on an iMac with system 10.9.1 and MBAM is only for PC at first glance, thank you,

        André
        0
        1. Indeed....

          It's best to wait for help from a security contributor, I have requested the transfer of the topic to "virus/security"

          See you later
          0
        2. Hello,

          having still not received any news regarding my request about MAILER-DAEMON@laposte.net, I would like to follow up on my request for assistance, thank you.

          André
          0
      2. Hello, I also have the same issue but it doesn't happen all the time
        when I send emails it happens from time to time.
        0