Hp pavilion dv2000: no internal screen -how to access Bios on ex
Hi,
I have an old HP Pavilion DV2000 with a broken internal screen.
I make the mistake to start an re-insatll windows-XP process.
At this stage I lost the connection to my external screen and the new XP is not of-course not installed.
my questions are:
- How can I access the BIOS on the external screen?
- How can I make the change in the BIOS to desactive the internal screen
Yours ideas are wellcome.
thx
I have an old HP Pavilion DV2000 with a broken internal screen.
I make the mistake to start an re-insatll windows-XP process.
At this stage I lost the connection to my external screen and the new XP is not of-course not installed.
my questions are:
- How can I access the BIOS on the external screen?
- How can I make the change in the BIOS to desactive the internal screen
Yours ideas are wellcome.
thx