Application launcher has stopped.

Solved
Hi
I've been having a problem for a few days with my Android tablet. When I turn it on, the following message appears: "The application launcher has stopped." Even when I restart the tablet, the problem persists. Have you ever encountered this issue?
If so, how did you solve it?
Thank you for your help.

7 answers

  1. First, try to fix the issue by performing a reset (the device is not at risk):
    • Using a paperclip, there is a tiny hole on one side of the tablet; press into it with the paperclip for 5-10 seconds.
    • Then turn the tablet back on.


    If the problem persists and the launcher forces a closure again, we will attempt a reboot of the device using the volume +/- and power buttons.
    192
    1. Same problem and unable to reset with the Reset.. So I would like the explanation with the volume and power button.. Thank you in advance.
      0
    2. Very simple to solve this problem, you need to update your Android and above all, make a backup of your apps first.
      0
    3. thank you very much, I thought I would have to reinstall everything!!
      now, in case of problems with my PC, tablet, or smartphone, I think of you, How it's Working!!
      thank you, thank you with all my gratitude (I know, it's a forgotten value!)
      1
    4. OK, it's still not working for me. I did about + power but can select the choices to reboot it, but there's no button in between???
      0
    5. @donqui64How do you update the tablet?
      0