Wifi connection on Numéricable: impossible

Solved
Hello!
Since changing my internet provider, I can't connect to Wi-Fi through my Numéricable router.
Using the Ethernet cable, there are no issues, it works.
Can you please help me?
Thank you

Configuration: Windows 7.

Firefox 7

--
- -
"Everyone has ideas. Often the same ones. What matters is knowing how to use them."

9 answers

  1. Hi,
    I just switched to Numéricable (modem CBV38Z4) and my Wi-Fi wasn’t working either:
    I’m giving you the solution to my problem:

    1) Type "http://192.168.0.1"
    2) Check the "configure your modem" tab
    3) Username: admin
    4) Password: password
    5) Check the "WIFI" tab
    6) Verify the shared key (your network key) and there was a surprise for me...the letters were in lowercase, so I simply changed them to uppercase and then clicked "APPLY".

    BINGO, it works, just that and nothing else...
    30
    1. thank you very much :))))
      0
    2. Thank you!!
      0
    3. You're welcome!!
      0
    4. It works!
      0
    5. After a long search, I had to change the channel for my Wi-Fi network to finally appear.
      0