Correction de lettre de motivation en anglais

Fermé
gougua11 - 4 févr. 2012 à 21:37
Chris 94 Messages postés 50978 Date d'inscription mardi 8 janvier 2008 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 17 février 2023 - 5 févr. 2012 à 02:47
Bonjour,

Je suis à la recherche de quelqu'un qui serait d'accord de corriger ma lettre de motivation en anglais pour effectuer un stage. En effet, mes connaissances en anglais ne sont pas très bonnes (ah j'aurais dû m'appliquer au cours d'anglais à l'école obligatoire: )), c'est pourquoi j'aurais besoin d'aide. En-dessous vous trouverez mon text.

Merci beaucoup de votre coup de main ; )

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I graduated at the High School of **** and I am finishing my Bachelor, major in Accounting/Finance, in the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of ****.

I have a lively interest in finance, accounting and statistic and would appreciate the opportunity to broaden my knowledge by working in those fields. Work experience in your business would enable me to gain the knowledge of professional practice which I need. A placement in your firm would enable me to complete my education, perfect my abilities and confirm my choices of specialization for my Master.
My university studies and several group works, especially a mandate for the "Caisse de compensation" of ****, helped me to develop the sense of team spirit and the rigor. The efforts carried out for three years allowed me to be a member of the dean's honor bachelor program of the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of **** including the best students of the Faculty.

Being an active member of the Volleyball Club **** , I had the opportunity to hold some stands of sales in the framework of the society, to realize several sports articles for the club. This whole course allowed me to acquire an experiment of the sale and the contact with the customers.

Liking contacts and showing a strong team spirit, having developed a sense of organization and leadership thanks to my captain's role in the junior teams and the 2nd league of VBC ****, I shall be very happy to put a lot as much as my responsibilities within your company will.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further details of the placement with you personally.
Yours faithfully,

PS : si jamais les **** remplacent le nom de ville

1 réponse

M@thew Messages postés 1526 Date d'inscription vendredi 2 décembre 2011 Statut Contributeur sécurité Dernière intervention 19 février 2017 67
4 févr. 2012 à 22:21
Bonsoir.

"Etudes/Formation High-Tech"

Comment tu l'écrirais en Anglais ça !?

Chris 94 Messages postés 50978 Date d'inscription mardi 8 janvier 2008 Statut Modérateur Dernière intervention 17 février 2023 7 325
5 févr. 2012 à 02:47
'lut, M@t,

Ca ne serait pas "hors sujet ici" la trad en anglais ;-)