Samsung CLX-3175 Imaging Unit
Solved/Closed
Hello,
The Samsung CLX-3175 printer of my association displays on its screen:
"Replace the imaging unit soon."
Since then, we have printed a few hundred more pages.
However, it continues to function without any problems, after several toner changes.
It still prints quite clearly.
What should we expect? A refusal to print? Or a degradation in print quality?
Should we change the unit right away? Is the machine at risk of something?
In short, if anyone has any tips...
Best regards and Happy New Year.
Orph
Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 9.0.1
The Samsung CLX-3175 printer of my association displays on its screen:
"Replace the imaging unit soon."
Since then, we have printed a few hundred more pages.
However, it continues to function without any problems, after several toner changes.
It still prints quite clearly.
What should we expect? A refusal to print? Or a degradation in print quality?
Should we change the unit right away? Is the machine at risk of something?
In short, if anyone has any tips...
Best regards and Happy New Year.
Orph
Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 9.0.1
14 answers
-
Hello,
Here is some good news for experienced DIYers.
I also received the message "replace the imaging unit" even though the drum seemed intact; I took the plunge and I am sharing the positive outcome of my work with internet users.
I disassembled the unit, for this, remove a staple from the drum shaft, pull the shaft out from one side and carefully take out the drum without scratching it.
Remove the side panel opposite the gears (3 screws on the outside and 1 between the panels), take out the white strip by lifting it from the side where the panel was removed and extract it laterally.
Remove the small piece of transparent plastic on which the strip was inserted by slightly lowering the tab on the outside side of the panel still in place and pushing the small piece of plastic outward (to access the screw on the inside side of the panel).
Remove the second panel, take off the metal piece with the scraper and then the two small rollers, as well as the black gear connecting the two white gears.
You now have access to the reservoir containing the dirty toner that you will pour into an old toner bin (the amount is quite impressive). You can take the old toner to the recycling center or container park.
I recommend wearing a mask and safety glasses.
Once everything is emptied, blow with compressed air (preferably outside with the wind at your back) to clean everything thoroughly.
Reassemble in reverse order.
The unit does not have a sheet counter, so how does it work?
On the side of the unit, there is a small receptacle with two small brass contacts; remove it.
Inside, there are two resistors, one of 100K ohms (brown-black-yellow-gold) and another of 56 ohms (green-blue-black-gold).
When installing a new unit, the 56 ohm resistor is treated as a short circuit and resets the counter (which is located on the printer) to zero; since this resistor is undersized, it blows immediately and only the 100k ohm remains in service and the counter starts counting.
If you want to give the printer the impression of installing a new unit, you must replace this 56 ohm ¼ watt resistor (no more). A few cents at an electronics store.
There you go, the unit is good to go for a long time, it's up to you to keep an eye on the quality of the copies.
You have saved more than €100.
Good luck.-
Hello and thank you for this great tutorial!!! I tried, I cleaned everything well, reassembled it, and nothing at all???
Just like before, the message that appears, and the new resistor I had put in burned out immediately.....
So I don't know ???????? I'm calling on your expertise ........
Thanks in advance. (It's true that there's a lot of used powder in there !!!!!!) -
Good evening,
Have you tried turning off the printer and then turning it back on? This might reset it.
I once saw a similar issue in a forum; you need to reset the counter to zero, but I couldn't get into the settings myself.
The procedure was # followed by 1934 if I remember correctly; you should check http://imprimante-en-question.blogspot.com/2011/11/remise-0-tambour-et-du-four-clx-3175fn.hml.
If that doesn't work, try replacing the 56-ohm resistor again.
Good luck.
Jaco -
-
Good evening, I have tried quite a few things but the resistors keep blowing every time. I thought I could have soldered it upside down, I tried again but no, it blows up when I turn it on!!! Fortunately, I had bought a pack of 5 (0.35€) from Conrad!!!!!! I explained the problem on the blog whose link is below, we'll see ?????? This blog explains the procedure without the numeric keypad for the CLX-3175, but it's hard to find the menu alone!!! I have already managed to change the language to French, but it tells me: Replace, Install the used toner tray!!!
Here's where the situation stands.
Thank you.
Lartiste5962.
http://imprimante-en-question.blogspot.com/2011/11/remise-0-tambour-et-du-four-clx-3175fn.html -
Good evening,
When the message says to replace the toner tray, it refers to the tray located to the left of the ink cartridges. Since you are used to handling the old toner, you empty it and put it in a toner bin as well, and then you clean the toner tray with a compressed air blower. It's necessary to clean it because it's an optical system that checks by transparency, and if you only empty it, the tray remains opaque and the message does not disappear.
Happy cleaning and good luck.
Jaco
-