Crackling in FL Studio

Solved
Hello!
I use FL Studio 9 to make electronic music, but when I add a lot of instruments or effects, there are crackles that vary in intensity depending on the number of instruments, effects...
It's not an issue with the software because it works very well on other computers...
And I feel like the more the computer lags, the more it crackles...
Does anyone have a solution, please???

21 answers

  1. In FL Studio, you go to Options -> Audio and there you'll find a horizontal bar that you can adjust... the further you move the little thing to the right, the less FL Studio will crackle, but it will lag more...
    43
    1. Thank you, it removes the crackling and it still goes just as fast.
      2
    2. Hello, the best solution for me is:
      Options>Audio settings and in the selection bar at the top, select ASIO4ALL v2
      7
  2. Hello, the best solution for me is:
    Options>Audio settings and in the selection bar at the very top, select ASIO4ALL v2
    (Thanks to the "site du zero" ;) )
    13
    1. Hi.
      Would you happen to have a cordless landline phone nearby? Just in case, it could create interference with one of your instruments.
      4
      1. Here’s how I solved it:
        audio settings
        sound properties you raise it to 3/4.
        4
        1. Indeed, I have a cordless landline phone next to me, but the instruments are virtual; everything is on the computer, and I create the melodies with a piano roll...
          2
          1. Unplug your phone's charger and start your music to see.
            2
            1. I have the same problem as you, could you tell me how you solved it?
              2
              1. I just tried it but it's still not right... :s it's still crackling a lot.
                1
                1. Uh yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble here... sorry for being so bad at computers...
                  The audio device is Realtek AC'97 and I'm on Windows XP.
                  But I reinstalled Realtek like a year ago...
                  1
                  1. I lowered the Hertz in:
                    Option>Audio settings
                    It's working! ;)
                    1
                    1. Good question... how do we check that?
                      0
                      1. You go to the website of your audio device manufacturer and download the driver.
                        0
                        1. What are the names of your audio devices and your operating system? If you can't find it, I'll throw the link to you.
                          0
                          1. Ah, I stumbled upon it, but I didn't think it was this... Well, I downloaded and installed it, and I restarted my PC, but nothing changes...
                            0
                            1. So your speakers are too weak.
                              Sorry but that's all I can see.
                              0
                              1. Your speakers.
                                0
                                1. no because the speakers and the headphones work very well outside of FL

                                  0
                              2. Oh damn, I found it in the advanced settings of my software... It was the software itself that was causing the problem...
                                Thank you very much for helping me, really!!
                                Have a great evening!!
                                0
                                • 1
                                • 2