Pinnacle Studio 12 with Windows 7

Hello,
With Vista, Studio 12 worked very well... I switched to Windows 7 and now I can't even open my software.
Should I uninstall and reinstall it, or is there an update to be made?
I went to the Pinnacle website but it's not very clear at all... or maybe it's me who doesn't understand anything... that's quite possible!
So, if someone could help me... thanks in advance!
Configuration: Windows 7 Internet Explorer 7.0

6 answers

  1. Thank you for your response, but is version 14 paid?
    0
    1. Sure, thank you very much. You are great.
      I will take advantage a little more.
      If I take version 14, how can I put it on disk to keep it?
      Because I like to keep the software I buy in case of a failure... when I need to reinstall everything, it's better to have the disks?
      Thanks again.
      0
      1. If you take version 14, I think it's already on disk; they deliver it to your home.
        0
        1. OK FOR STUDIO 12 WITH WINDOWS 7: BUT IN 32 BITS NOT IN 64 BITS.
          0