Looking to read a file in [cpt] format

Hello,
I have a file in *.cpt format, but I don't have anything to read it,
I'm not very familiar with computers, but I have XP pro.
If you could tell me how to do it or if there is a (free) software that would allow me to open it.
I tried Stuffit, but I feel like it's not working.
Thank you in advance for the solutions you can offer me.
Sakan

6 answers

  1. Hello to you,

    For your information, *.CPT files are photo files recognized by the Corel suite from the company Corel.
    I don't know for what reason, but you need version 8, 9, 10, or 11.
    From version 12 onwards, it does not recognize CPT files.

    I can transform your photos into JPG for you.

    Best regards.

    Seb2900
    1
    1. I also have this old problem, and with important photos for me. Could you convert them for me since the new software can no longer do it ...
      Thank you in advance. By the way, to which address can I send them?

      Gerard Jasnin

      49610 Soulaines sur Aubance
      0
    2. Thank you for telling me how I can read 2 attachments in .cpt. Of course, I don't want to pay for new software.
      0
    3. seb2900, I tried XnView without success. Do you still have your version of Corel Draw up and running? Can I send you a photo in CPT that I can no longer open?
      PS How can we exchange this file?
      0
  2. P.S:
    You need to use the Corel Photo-Paint program from the Corel Draw suite.
    1
    1. You can use IrfanView ( https://www.irfanview.com/ ). Without advertising, it's a very useful software, both for cropping images and for changing the extension.

      PS: this freeware is by definition free, feel free to make a donation.
      1
      1. Sorry, same problem as you
        If you have any information, let me know, thanks
        0