Force a copy/paste

Solved
Hello,

I want to copy/paste a file but Windows won’t let me :s

How can I "force" the copy of this file?
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.1


--
Sometimes it's better to remain silent and look like an idiot than to speak and dispel all doubts.

4 answers

  1. After some research and a bit of luck ^^, I finally found it!

    A program was blocking access to the file and therefore it was impossible to move, copy, delete, etc. So I downloaded Unlocker. To copy, delete, move, etc. a file blocked by another program, you need to install the famous software (yep ^^), right-click on the concerned file, and click on Unlocker. A window appears showing which program(s) are "blocking" the file. At the bottom left, there’s a box offering to rename, delete, move or copy the file. To copy, you simply choose copy, select the destination folder, the name, and click on Save.

    I really like messages where the guy helps himself out ^^
    --
    Sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
    11
    1. Hi,

      you can try moving your files with Supercopier
      it might work.
      give it a try and let me know if it works.
      ciao
      --
      As the great philosopher Mick Jagger said: "You can't always get what you want."
      1
      1. Contributor
        yoan-of-13, hello

        How do you proceed (step-by-step)?
        --
        Retirement is nice! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
        ☻ Raymond ♂
        1
        1. Contributor
          Yes, it's great when a guy helps himself on March 14.
          It would even be perfect if he commented to the guy who gave him advice since February 28 and if he followed up on the suggestion made by another guy since March 1...
          --
          Retirement is nice! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
          ☻ Raymond ♂
          0
          1. I'm sorry but I haven't had internet for a while and I didn't think my life would interest anyone, so I didn't mention it...

            --
            Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
            0
          2. Hi Raymond,

            +1!
            --
            As the great philosopher Mick Jagger said: "You can't always get what you want"
            Help me to help you!
            0