Créer une adresse live.BE

Solved
Hello,
I'm trying to create an address under the name @live.be but I can't find how to do it. It's always .fr that appears. Even with Hotmail, I can't find hotmail.com but hotmail.fr
How can I do this?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.4

11 answers

  1. 36
    1. Hello, is live.ma available?
      0
    2. go see infomaniak
      0
    3. thank you
      0
    4. I would like to create a @live.be address please.
      0
    5. Good evening

      Thank you for the tip ???????????? Belgian email address
      0
  2. I would like to create a @live.be address; please create it for me.
    22
    1. And @live.be, is there no way?
      I have friends who have it but wow I'm not finding it at all!
      Thanks for the answer!
      3
      1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder aux contenus en ligne.
        0
    2. A thousand thank yous !!!
      It's awesome !!

      Wow I'm really happy !
      Thanks again
      2
      1. It's nothing ;-)
        0
      2. Same, super happy, thank you!
        0
    3. I struggled for quite a while because the information wasn't working. CLEAR your cookies before trying!
      After that, you should succeed.
      Good luck!
      2
      1. Security Contributor
        Look at this page, all you need to do is change the country and you'll get .com.
        --
        Please make sure to mark your messages as resolved when they are.
        For those who are anonymous, please remember to notify the moderators using the yellow triangle that your topic is resolved.
        Thank you.
        1
        1. ba faut écrire sur internet
          créer une adresse msn ;)
          1
          1. Hello, type in Google ^live.be and you have the option to download.
            1