Créer une adresse live.BE
Solved
Hello,
I'm trying to create an address under the name @live.be but I can't find how to do it. It's always .fr that appears. Even with Hotmail, I can't find hotmail.com but hotmail.fr
How can I do this?
Thank you
I'm trying to create an address under the name @live.be but I can't find how to do it. It's always .fr that appears. Even with Hotmail, I can't find hotmail.com but hotmail.fr
How can I do this?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.4
11 answers
-
-
I still can't find it.
-
I struggled for quite a while because the information wasn't working. CLEAR your cookies before trying!
After that, you should succeed.
Good luck! -
il faut écrire sur Google créer un msn @live.be
-
Hello, type in Google ^live.be and you have the option to download.
-
ba faut écrire sur internet
créer une adresse msn ;) -
I would like to create a @live.be address; please create it for me.
-
I would like
-
A thousand thank yous !!!
It's awesome !!
Wow I'm really happy !
Thanks again -
And @live.be, is there no way?
I have friends who have it but wow I'm not finding it at all!
Thanks for the answer! -
Security ContributorLook at this page, all you need to do is change the country and you'll get .com.
--
Please make sure to mark your messages as resolved when they are.
For those who are anonymous, please remember to notify the moderators using the yellow triangle that your topic is resolved.
Thank you.