Unable to access the NRJ chat
Closed
Good evening everyone,
I tried to join a friend on the NRJ chat, so I enter my username, etc... and when I click on "validate", nothing happens.
I then updated my Java, still the same problem. I then lowered the security settings of my IE, disabled my antivirus but still nothing. I've been looking on several forums, but I can't find anything that can help me.
I'm lost...
What should I do?
I tried to join a friend on the NRJ chat, so I enter my username, etc... and when I click on "validate", nothing happens.
I then updated my Java, still the same problem. I then lowered the security settings of my IE, disabled my antivirus but still nothing. I've been looking on several forums, but I can't find anything that can help me.
I'm lost...
What should I do?
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0