Connection issue with flyff

Closed
Hello,
for the past 3 days I've been trying to play Flyff, an MMORPG, and now I want to play it but I can't anymore.
When I try to connect to the game, a page opens saying application error the instruction at 0x72b43f5a refers to memory address 0x74d4c2c0. Memory cannot be 'written' click OK to terminate the program.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Flyff and ran scandisk.
But nothing works, please help me.
Thank you in advance.

68 answers

  1. Je n'arrive pas à me connecter, ça me marque "la connexion n'a pas pu être effectuée, merci de vérifier la connexion internet" alors que l'internet marche bien. Ça me soul, aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
    60
    1. mixos it happens to me too, it frustrates me, please help us
      0
  2. I have a big connection problem that could definitely put your expertise to the test!
    I'm at the panel:

    When I try to connect, I only see the options for "Options" and "Quit", and when I wait, there is a message that says: "a connection with the server could not be established
    CODE: 12029 RESULT: 2
    38
    1. tu n'es pas sur la bonne session
      0
    2. @linvisibleHello,

      are you on the wrong session? What do you mean?
      0
    3. @linvisibleJ'ai le même problème, que dois-je faire pour changer de session alors que je n'en ai qu'une ?
      0
    4. @linvisibleJ'ai une session, comment faire ?
      0
    5. Hi, I would like to know if your issue has been resolved, if so, please help me.
      0
  3. I have the following problem: no internet connection even though I open MSN or the internet. Thank you for helping me, please.
    22
    1. IT'S THE SAME THING SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
      0
    2. I actually found that the internet connection gets disabled because the game makes the computer believe that it's going to sleep.
      0
    3. It's just because you got the wrong account, it happened to me too, Kakashi. Okay, see you later.
      0
    4. It's normal, it happened to me too. You have to go to another site (cars, animals...) and then come back to Flyff.
      0
  4. LA SA ME MES (the connection cannot be established. Please check your internet connection)
    10
    1. Hello =D it seems that I have the answer to some of your problems, particularly those who saw "connection interrupted, please check your internet connection" displayed while the net and msn were working fine:

      You need to go to your antivirus page, in the taskbar. Then go to "Settings", then "Firewall", then "Filtering". There, check that "Flyff.exe" and "neuz.exe" are allowed! If not, double-click on them, and "select the action: allow", this is essential for the game to work. I had this problem, and since then, everything's fine =D! I hope I've helped some of you...good luck!
      9
      1. The host of Gpotato games is experiencing technical issues, which is why it is currently impossible to connect to Gpotato games... everything is stated on the website http://fr.flyff.gpotato.eu/Forum/Index.aspx?FCD=FLYFF_FR_N002&MODE=VT&TNO=31
        7
        1. I'm annoyed too, it keeps telling me I'm not connected even though I can browse the internet just fine!
          6
          1. J'ai un problème de connexion à Flyff, ça me dit d'aller sur le site officiel pour me connecter, je ne sais pas quoi faire, aide-moi.
            5
            1. Mixos, it happens to me too, I'm trying to find out why and how to be able to play Flyff again.
              Yet the internet and MSN are working perfectly... if I find the solution, I'll get in touch with you ;-)
              5
              1. Hello,
                When I try to connect to Flyff, it tells me that the connection could not be established and to check my connection even though I am able to connect to the internet or MSN.

                Please help me.
                5
                1. I'm experiencing the same thing, it tells me to visit the new official site T_T help!!!
                  4
                  1. essay to connect with the account created on the site where you created the account if it works test Flyff I did it and it worked
                    3
                    1. I have a problem too. I've been playing Flyff for about a week; everything was fine until this morning when I couldn't log in anymore. I've tried many times, my password is correct, and they keep telling me to check my internet connection, but I can surf the web without any issues.
                      Please help me!!!
                      3
                      1. I'm experiencing the same thing since April 8th!
                        3
                        1. Hello, I have a problem with Flyff. When I launch the game, the screen is black and there’s a nProtect frame in the top left with retry and cancel options. After that, it sends me to a completely English GameGuard page.
                          Could you please help me?
                          3
                          1. I have a problem when I launch FlyFF; the initial white page appears with the character in the middle and at the top left there is a verification of "nProtect GameGuard," and the page stops and turns off about 15 seconds later.
                            Do you have a solution for me, please?
                            2
                            1. I'm launching Flyff this morning and a virus message pops up. What should I do to play now?
                              1
                              1. I think it was coming from the server because it's finally working now ^^
                                1
                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • 3
                                • 4