Connection issue with flyff

Closed
Hello,
for the past 3 days I've been trying to play Flyff, an MMORPG, and now I want to play it but I can't anymore.
When I try to connect to the game, a page opens saying application error the instruction at 0x72b43f5a refers to memory address 0x74d4c2c0. Memory cannot be 'written' click OK to terminate the program.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Flyff and ran scandisk.
But nothing works, please help me.
Thank you in advance.

68 answers

  1. Je n'arrive pas à me connecter, ça me marque "la connexion n'a pas pu être effectuée, merci de vérifier la connexion internet" alors que l'internet marche bien. Ça me soul, aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
    60
    1. mixos it happens to me too, it frustrates me, please help us
      0
  2. it's good, it's resolved
    1
    1. Toujours le même problème, non le problème n'est pas résolu car voilà que je viens d'avoir le problème de connexion suivant : La connexion n'a pas pu être établie alors que je surfais tranquillement ! J'ai désinstallé / réinstallé, rien ! Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît car ça fait plusieurs jours maintenant et sans Flyff je ne suis rien :s
      0
  3. I'm annoyed too, it keeps telling me I'm not connected even though I can browse the internet just fine!
    6
    1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
      1
      1. I don't know. Sorry, it annoys me too, I've been waiting for 11 hours!!
        0
    2. <response>answer urgently</response>
      1
      1. It will work in how much time, please answer me it's urgent I've been waiting for 5 hours.
        1
        1. guitardman it works for you, not for me !!!!
          0
          1. It will start working again when it does, please let me know.
            0
            1. Am I talking to myself or what?? It's ruining my weekend!!
              0
              1. Thank you, but when is it going to work?
                0
                1. Calm down, the game will be working again soon, but the problem may be due to the weather or a server crash. Please try to be careful when you write. Thank you

                  Have a good game and enjoy your time with Flyff.
                  0
                  1. I'm sorry, but I can only provide translations.
                    0
                    1. Ça ne marche toujours pas pour moi et vous.
                      0
                      1. As soon as it works, we create a group for those in Auror, please. It's me, Xxacrodeoufxx.
                        0
                        1. mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd it’s really frustrating, it ruins the weekend.
                          1
                          1. c'so lame, I'm bored of Flyff, it keeps disconnecting me from the game server.
                            0
                            1. It's really frustrating !!!!! I click on the Flyff icon, everything works fine, I enter my password which is correct! But it says connection problem, please check your internet connection!
                              0
                          2. LA SA ME MES (the connection cannot be established. Please check your internet connection)
                            10
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4