Connection issue with flyff
Closed
Hello,
for the past 3 days I've been trying to play Flyff, an MMORPG, and now I want to play it but I can't anymore.
When I try to connect to the game, a page opens saying application error the instruction at 0x72b43f5a refers to memory address 0x74d4c2c0. Memory cannot be 'written' click OK to terminate the program.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Flyff and ran scandisk.
But nothing works, please help me.
Thank you in advance.
for the past 3 days I've been trying to play Flyff, an MMORPG, and now I want to play it but I can't anymore.
When I try to connect to the game, a page opens saying application error the instruction at 0x72b43f5a refers to memory address 0x74d4c2c0. Memory cannot be 'written' click OK to terminate the program.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Flyff and ran scandisk.
But nothing works, please help me.
Thank you in advance.
68 answers
-
Je n'arrive pas à me connecter, ça me marque "la connexion n'a pas pu être effectuée, merci de vérifier la connexion internet" alors que l'internet marche bien. Ça me soul, aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
-
J'ai un problème de connexion à Flyff, ça me dit d'aller sur le site officiel pour me connecter, je ne sais pas quoi faire, aide-moi.
-
I'm experiencing the same thing, it tells me to visit the new official site T_T help!!!
-
I have the following problem: no internet connection even though I open MSN or the internet. Thank you for helping me, please.
-
I have a big connection problem that could definitely put your expertise to the test!
I'm at the panel:
When I try to connect, I only see the options for "Options" and "Quit", and when I wait, there is a message that says: "a connection with the server could not be established
CODE: 12029 RESULT: 2-
-
-
@linvisibleJ'ai le même problème, que dois-je faire pour changer de session alors que je n'en ai qu'une ?
-
@linvisibleJ'ai une session, comment faire ?
-
-
-
I have a big problem connecting to Flyff. Every time I log in, they say it's my password, even though I've changed the password plenty of times. Please.
-
essay to connect with the account created on the site where you created the account if it works test Flyff I did it and it worked
-
Salut, j'aimerais changer de mot de passe s'il vous plaît ! Comment faut-il faire ?
-
Mixos, it happens to me too, I'm trying to find out why and how to be able to play Flyff again.
Yet the internet and MSN are working perfectly... if I find the solution, I'll get in touch with you ;-) -
Me when I launch Flyff, it shows a black screen for 2 or 3 seconds and then closes. Any idea what’s causing the bug?
-
I have a problem too. I've been playing Flyff for about a week; everything was fine until this morning when I couldn't log in anymore. I've tried many times, my password is correct, and they keep telling me to check my internet connection, but I can surf the web without any issues.
Please help me!!! -
I'm launching Flyff this morning and a virus message pops up. What should I do to play now?
-
I'm experiencing the same thing since April 8th!
-
Hello, I have a problem with Flyff. When I launch the game, the screen is black and there’s a nProtect frame in the top left with retry and cancel options. After that, it sends me to a completely English GameGuard page.
Could you please help me? -
same as ash*
-
I think it was coming from the server because it's finally working now ^^
-
I have a problem when I launch FlyFF; the initial white page appears with the character in the middle and at the top left there is a verification of "nProtect GameGuard," and the page stops and turns off about 15 seconds later.
Do you have a solution for me, please? -
Voici moi quand je lance Flyff, il me marque que je ne peux pas me connecter au serveur et il me demande de recommencer. Je recommence toujours la même chose. SVP, aidez-moi, j'ai un assassin niveau 66 :-(
-
Actually, I enter my password and my account and it tells me that my password is wrong or the account. Please help me, I want to play Fly for Fun (Flyff).
-
Kakashi: I have the following problem: no internet connection even though I open MSN or the internet, thank you for helping me
I have exactly the same issue for about 15 minutes. It tells me that my internet connection is not working, even though I am on the internet, MSN, etc... Maybe they have a bug, I don't know, help!
PS: sorry for the flood -
@GamerPlease be patient, the Flyff server is currently under maintenance due to some issues detected today.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, the server should be available from 6 PM today, November 7, 2008.
For players who attempted to log in during the maintenance period, your account will be credited with 8000 G potatoe as well as 40 skill points to distribute among your different characters.
Once again, our sincerest apologies.
The FLYff team -
@yoHello, how long will the repair take? At 7:30 PM there is still no connection, it's tough, thanks.
-
@gasfirmdenHello
I'm writing to you at 9:07 PM on Friday, November 7th and it's still not working, no connection, what's going on? This is so frustrating! I want to play, hurry up please
Please reply if you have any information. -
@tomm du 69Me too, it's still not working at 10:25 PM even though you said it would be fixed by 6 PM. What is the problem? Why is it taking so long???
Thank you for getting back to me as soon as possible,
Best regards
a big fan of Flyff^^
-
-
Please, I need help. When I launch Flyff, I enter my ID and my password, and it tells me that my password is incorrect. Another time, it tells me that my ID is incorrect, but I have validated my account. What can I do, please?
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next