EDGE no printing possible!

Solved

Hello everyone and best wishes for 2023.
I am using EDGE on Windows 10. Recently, whenever I want to print something, whether the request comes from different sites (Zimbra free, internet sites or others), I immediately end up with a black window that takes up about 90% of my screen, and in the center of which a small glowing circle keeps spinning endlessly. The only way I can exit this window is by positioning the mouse over it and clicking on escape! I have tried to find a solution online, but everything I found did not resolve my issue. Has anyone had this problem, solved it, and how?

Thank you in advance everyone! Best regards. Bernard

4 answers

  1. Thanks to Georges97 and Kaneagle for your help! Everything is back to normal after using "Settings/Apps and features/Microsoft Edge/Modify/Repair"... but why??? Best regards. Bernard

    0
    1. Moderator
        but why ???

      Problem solved after an update of Edge.
      See the --> Message 21

      0