TopModel-cast reviews
Solved
Hello,
I signed a contract (over the phone) in July on the website topmodel-cast.com, a fake modeling agency, but there were registration fees mentioned in the contract and I never wanted to pay them. I shouldn’t have to pay to work… So, I decided not to proceed and I never used their service. They have contacted me several times to pay “what I owed them.” I wanted to delete my account but it’s impossible to log in since the password is only sent if you pay the first deposit. Yesterday, I received a claim from Inkasso Direkt for €79 demanded by the Top Model agency. It seems quite official, and I checked that the company Inkasso Direkt really exists. I have until November 30 to pay because “I signed the contract.” What should I do?
I signed a contract (over the phone) in July on the website topmodel-cast.com, a fake modeling agency, but there were registration fees mentioned in the contract and I never wanted to pay them. I shouldn’t have to pay to work… So, I decided not to proceed and I never used their service. They have contacted me several times to pay “what I owed them.” I wanted to delete my account but it’s impossible to log in since the password is only sent if you pay the first deposit. Yesterday, I received a claim from Inkasso Direkt for €79 demanded by the Top Model agency. It seems quite official, and I checked that the company Inkasso Direkt really exists. I have until November 30 to pay because “I signed the contract.” What should I do?
2 answers
-
ModeratorHello.
Same thing as here https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-36490174-sujet-groupe-avis-agence-prestige-model-management
--
bazfile
Moderator/Security Contributor.
A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.-
-
ContributorRe:
Agency of 'models': recurring question already addressed hundreds of times...
Refer to the provisions of the Labor Code, these agencies are out of line...
Doubtful 'electronic' signature as it is completely disputable...
So many reasons not to panic... Let this Debt Collection Agency bray...
A+ -
@AfrikarnakThank you very much for your response, I feel a bit more reassured now.
-
Moderator@Amli12It's not the same company, but it's the same scam.
-
-
-
Hello
I have the same problem
online signature for a contract and they supposedly owe me €220.. Austrian debt collection agency
where are you at