Android TV IRIS not responding anymore
-
Hello :),
I have an issue with my IRIS Android LED TV 49" (49E700A). It starts up and immediately displays the following message: "Unfortunately bubbles stopped." and then nothing responds (remote control and multitasking button at the back).
The sound from the last tuned channel plays, but there are no images; instead, the blue loading screen appears.
How can I fix this?
I have an issue with my IRIS Android LED TV 49" (49E700A). It starts up and immediately displays the following message: "Unfortunately bubbles stopped." and then nothing responds (remote control and multitasking button at the back).
The sound from the last tuned channel plays, but there are no images; instead, the blue loading screen appears.
How can I fix this?
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello and welcome to the forum,
Try unplugging everything, HDMI cables, antenna, network cable, and power plug, wait five minutes and then plug everything back in.
If that doesn't work and you have access to the menu, perform a "reset" or "factory reset" or "initial configuration" (see menu) but you will have to redo the entire setup and settings.
I call a spade a spade *
*in French in the text