Using a Samsung Smart TV

Solved
Hello

I managed to connect my TV to my box. I was then receiving "Francetv Pluzz" which I found super convenient for watching replay.
However, since yesterday the icon has disappeared! I downloaded Francetv Pluzz but I don't know where to find it on my TV. In any case, the icon hasn't reappeared

A big thank you to the tech pros who could help me

3 answers

  1. A big thank you, Andy, for the quick response! I will be able to enjoy my weekend with peace of mind without spending hours tinkering with my TV!

    But with great regret that I can no longer watch the replays on my beautiful TV!
    16
    1. Moderator
      Personally, I'm in the same position with an LG that at first had Pluzz, Arte +7, a great Orange app for international radio stations, but everything gradually disappeared during updates. Now there are only useless apps....;-(
      0