Neom MP302SD MP3 Player

Solved
-  
Hello,
My daughter has a Neom MP302SD MP3 player. The problem I'm encountering is that it changes the song every 10 seconds. Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance
Thierry

5 answers

  1. I can turn it on, but I can't access the "playback" mode. I see the main menu, but I can't switch to music playback mode, nor any other mode.
    3
    1. Hi!
      Take a good look at the manual; based on what you're describing, we might think that the player is set to the mode that allows it to skip the first 10 seconds of each track...

      Set it back to normal play mode.
      --
      *** If you explain to me for a long time, I understand very quickly! ***
      0
      1. Thank you for the information. Since yesterday I have learned to read and I was able to solve the problem.

        Thanks again

        Thierry
        0
        1. Hello, could you please let me know the settings to be able to play the MP3 Neom for more than ten seconds? Thank you in advance.
          0
      2. Hello,
        good evening. I have a multimedia MP3 player but the battery is always dead even though I've charged it. Can anyone help me? Thank you, Loulou.
        0
        1. Hello,

          I can no longer turn on my NEOM MP302SD MP3.

          Can someone help me?

          Thank you in advance.
          0