CPU temperature on Win XP
Solved
Hello,
I’d like to know if there’s a way to know the CPU temperature in real time on Win XP without going into the BIOS or installing any software.
I know it’s probably not possible... but you never know?! :)
I’d like to know if there’s a way to know the CPU temperature in real time on Win XP without going into the BIOS or installing any software.
I know it’s probably not possible... but you never know?! :)
Configuration: Windows XP SP3
3 answers
-
Hi,
download one of the two: CPU cool / Everest.
Excellent programs.
Otherwise you put a thermometer on your CPU. The probes are controlled software-wise,
and to query them, you need a program. You have no choice.
--
"If you can't explain a concept to a six-year-old child, it's because you don't understand it completely." -A. Einstein - -
Thank you for the reply, I will check with the two programs you mentioned...
-
You can also use Notebook Hardware Control, it will show you the temperature of your hard drive and your processor.