Epson Scan2

Hello,

I’m looking for a place to download EPSON Scan 2 without any hassle (without viruses).

thank you


2 answers

  1. Good evening,

    The most reliable way is to retrieve it from the manufacturer's official site.

    Install Epson Scan 2

    In addition, to verify the file after downloading it.

    On this site.

    www.virustotal.com

    Enclosing image area...
    By choosing "FILE", then click "Choose file" to open the Windows browse window, then select the file in question and confirm.
    0
    1. Hello,

      It is hard to see how the file downloaded directly from Epson could be malicious.

      The link merely repeats what I explained: it takes you to Epson where you must specify the exact printer model to obtain the corresponding file in its version (and which, as I also mentioned, does not guarantee it will work if the printer is an older model, the Epson Scan file as well, and it may then not work under Windows 11 if that is the case).

      -1
    2. @brucine

      Hello,

       The link only repeats what I have laid out

      There isn’t only your little self here on the CCM forum!

      Yes, but the link in question was posted almost at the same time as your reply in a context where your reply wasn’t yet visible in my browser, so from that moment there isn’t really a genuine intention on my part to just repeat what was stated in your reply.

      Have a good day.

      0
    3. @MPMP10

      Hello,

      It is not a matter of people (nor of personal attacks in passing) but only the functioning of a forum.

      I can, like anyone, take some time to write a comment before submitting it, but we must then check in the interval that there hasn’t been another reply, otherwise no one will understand anything.

      I have long since given up trying to understand the mechanism of badges and other votes which do nothing for me, still valid here where what I wrote is purely factual.

      0
  2. Hello,

    Scanning software varies depending on the printer model and the OS (Epson Scan, Epson Scan 2, others) and are generally intended to work with a specific model, although you can try on another.

    In French, it is therefore enough to go to Epson for the relevant model, for example if I search "epson epson ecotank et 2720"

    These can be old versions not updated for ages and that, for example, will work poorly or not at all on Windows 11; I have the case with an antique Epson SX218.

    We can then bypass them with an application, even HP, here, third link:

    or via NAPS 2:

    -2