My PC no longer detects my USB mouse
Solved/Closed
Thank you for everything
When I start my PC, the mouse is not detected and it doesn’t work anymore. What should I do? Thank you.
When I start my PC, the mouse is not detected and it doesn’t work anymore. What should I do? Thank you.
2 answers
-
Uninstall your root USB hubs
Go to start / control panel / performance and maintenance / system / hardware / device manager (or directly by pressing Windows+R /devmgmt.msc
) then look for and open USB bus controllers, then uninstall the root USB hubs and after restart and wait for it to recognize the hardware ..... Hi-
-
-
-
muniane= use the key with two arrows in opposite directions and it should work.
samioljunior= it's normal that you can't do it because what FADELLI described is the old version. The new version is start->Devices and Printers->file->device manager->select on USB bus controller (then you need to use the right arrow key on your keyboard) -> USB root hub (there may be several, in this case you will need to uninstall them one by one) -> Driver -> uninstall -> restart
PS: it didn't work for me, it recognizes the devices, the mouse works, but it still doesn't move on the screen. If someone has a solution, feel free to share!(: -
Hello,
I had the same mouse problem and I applied the Fadelli method, incredible result: once I uninstalled all the hubs, I restarted my PC (Dell laptop, Windows 7) and then reconnected my mouse... It searched for it and found it very quickly and now it works again!
Even though his post is a bit old, thanks to Fadelli ;)
-