My PC does not recognize any USB connection

Solved
Hello,

I have a 128MB USB drive, when I am at the office it works normally, but at home it is not detected, just like when I connect my PDA to my PC, it is no longer recognized (as my PC used to recognize my PDA and USB drive before)
I can't say if I've made a mistake somewhere.

Please help me.

Thank you
Configuration: AMD athlon 2000+ 256MB RAM 1.6GHz 80Go HDD

56 answers

  1. You just need to do the following:
    1 - properly shut down the PC,
    2 - unplug the power cord supplying the PC,
    3 - press and hold the power button of the PC for at least 30 seconds,
    4 - plug the PC back in and restart it.

    This drains the static energy from the tower!!
    289
    1. Great, it works, thanks
      Crisyjerlo
      0
    2. I tried, it doesn't work.
      0
    3. My key finally appeared with this trick, but it disappeared as soon as I tried to use it!
      0
    4. super..............
      0
    5. Then I'm dreaming...
      0